Xactware classroom training gives you valuable hands-on training from a certified Xactware trainer that will help you quickly learn how to make the most from Xactware’s products. NACA’s Xactware training is held in various cities throughout the USA including our Kansas City campus.
TEXAS ALL-LINES ADJUSTER COURSE (100% ONLINE)
Students that successfully complete our 40-hour Classroom Equivalent, Texas All-Lines Adjuster self-study course will satisfy the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) requirements for obtaining your Texas All-Lines Adjuster License.
WE GUARANTEE that you will pass the TEXAS ALL LINES ADJUSTER EXAM.
If for some reason you don’t pass on your first try, we will provide you with a coach and allow you to take the final exam again. – AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
Bottom Line: Regardless if your state requires a license to adjust and settle claims or not, most likely you will want to receive your Texas All-Lines Adjuster License, as it is the most comprehensive and reciprocal license in the U.S. The Texas All-Lines Adjuster license allows an adjuster to work on most types of property (both personal & commercial) and auto claims. It also allows you to handle worker compensation claims (where as the Texas property & Casualty adjuster license does not). With the Texas All-Lines Adjuster license, claims adjusters are able to handle homeowner, personal & commercial auto (including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, etc.), commercial property & buildings, as well as farm equipment, ranches, inland marine (courier, trucker’s cargo, contractor’s equipment), ocean marine (maritime cargo) and workers’ compensation claims and more. As described in the license itself, “TX All Lines” means All Lines of insurance able to be sold, and therefore, Adjusted by you the licensee.
By the numbers, here is your path to success:
- Complete all sections of learning and their quizzes of the NACA TX All Lines Adjuster Pre-License Course
- Complete the Proctor Sheer – This form will be downloaded and completed by your, your witness and notary. This sheet is your affidavit that you were supervised taking the final exam.
- Take ans PASS the Final Exam
- Receive your Certificate from NACA for Successful Course completion (70% passing grade required) – We must receive your Proctor Sheet before issuing your Certificate.
- Send your course completed certificate, along with your applicable license paperwork and fee to the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Receive your adjuster license from the State of Texas Department of Insurance
- Increase your career longevity by acquiring the additional certifications like:
Xactimate 28 (I&II) 3 DAY COURSE (VITAL)
Adjuster 101 – Train to Adjust. Adjust to Succeed (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Adjuster 2SS – Rope and Harness Training (FOR THE SERIOUS CAREER MINDED ADJUSTER)
YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO GO TO A PEARSON VUE EXAM SITE WHEN TALKING THE FINAL EXAM FOR THIS COURSE!
THE COURSE IS DESIGNED TO BE 100% ONLINE AND TAKEN IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME/OFFICE.
SPECIAL NOTICE FROM TDI (SPETEMBER, 2012):
The state of Texas will only issue non-resident licenses to resident of licensing states who already hold their home state’s license.
Texas also allows non-residents who live in non-resident licensing states to designate Texas as their home state.
This course is