This one day workshop for contractors is your ticket to understanding the process, the “how” and “why”, of insurance claims.
Contractors are a proud bunch. Whether it be the pride they take in the quality of their work, or their knowledge they have developed over years of perfecting their trade.
The relationship built between the contractor and the adjuster can be groomed for success, or can be destined for failure fraught with tension and misunderstanding.
The level of competency of the adjuster, as well as the contractor will always vary. This is true with every claim, and circumstances. No one knows everything.
However, once you put all the pieces together with the help of our Mosaic Course, life working the insurance claims is not only smoother and fun, it is also much more profitable…
Some of the categories you will learn to use for your benefit include (but are not limited to):
- Ordinance and Law
- How to document the file
- When to submit an estimate.
- When NOT to submit an estimate
- How to get organized
- Understanding the principles of Overhead and Profit
- The importance of the DOI
- Mitigation charges
- Tree removal
- Debris removal
- Matching – How & Why
- How to field inspect for damage
- Distinguishing roof damage (storm dmg/lichens/manu defects & wear/tear)
- How to get the back end, up front.
… And much more.
Train to Adjust – Adjust to Succeed