TRAIN TO ADJUST COURSES
Learn about and register for our insurance adjuster training courses.
- A three-day course
- Led by an Xactimate-Certified Trainer (XCT), trained at Xactimate’s Lehi Campus in Orem, UT.
- Xactimate estimating software is used by the largest and most respected insurance carriers in the world, used by adjusters of all types
- Becoming certified by an XCT will create more opportunities for you to earn
Train to Adjust’s Xactimate 28 Course Includes:
Level I – Fundamentals
This is the initial class on Xactimate 28, taught on the first day of this three-day course. You’ll learn the basics of the Xactimate software.
Level II – Proficiency
This is the second part of our three-day training on Xactimate 28. We emphasize Sketch and Estimate building, as well as macros and other short cuts.
Texas All-Lines Adjuster Pre-License Course
- 100% Online Course
- The initial building block for your career as an adjuster
- Having your Texas All-Lines License will enable you to be deployed, immediately
- This course teaches you how to get the industry’s gold standard license, which allows you access to 32 other licenses immediately
This course teaches you how to properly scope and understand the logistics, time-frame, and responsibility adjusters carry. After receiving your license, this can be integral to your success. We’ll help you understand your role as an adjuster, what an adjuster does, and the truth about work expectations, policy interpretation, and much more.
2SS/Rope and Harness/Steep and Tall
The 2SS/Rope and Harness course is more than just a safety course: it’s a lifestyle course. Rope and Harness refers to your ability to be able to maintain proper safety ideals during your work as an adjuster, and will open up 70% more opportunities for you, as more than half of the industry requires you to be certified in Rope and Harness.
This one-day course for contractors is a limited and exclusive course designed to provide you with the insight to improve your insurance claims business. This course is focused on success with both field and desk adjusters in charge of the claims you’re providing work for. Taking Contractor’s Mosaic will open doors for better ease and profitability per job.