The transporting of people and/or goods for hire, such as by a taxi service, motor carrier, or a delivery service. This coverage is excluded under the personal auto policy (PAP). Incidental use in an insured’s sideline business can be an exception to this exclusion. A taxi service and a delivery service would need a business auto policy (BAP), and a motor carrier would need a motor carrier or truckers policy.


error: Content is protected !!