Coverage for loss of property caused by forcible entry into a safe or vault or by theft of the entire safe. Coverage for property other than money and securities is available under an Insurance Services Office, Inc. (ISO), coverage form D (robbery and safe burglary‚ÄĒproperty other than money and securities, CR 00 05);


error: Content is protected !!